Poor Home Attendances

ManCityX said:
fathellensbellend said:
stuart pearce was the lowest point in my city following life.

abysmal.

Mine was when we were relegated to Division 2.

understandable, but i enjoyed getting loads of new grounds, the cost was reasonable, and the crack was good, although york and lincoln away was painful.

stumping up 50 quid to watch pearces teams at chelsea was just cruel.

sweep said:
fathellensbellend said:
stuart pearce was the lowest point in my city following life.

abysmal.
I bet you carried on going though didn't you FHBE? Pisses me off when people are still using it as an excuse for not going.

Valid reasons for not going:
Being skint, change of circumstances, simply can't be arsed any more, etc

Shite excuse for not going:
The brand of football we played two managers ago.

as long as i can afford to go, i always will, regardless of division and form.

i just love watching city, always believe one day we will be the best, but if not what else would you do on a saturday.

joedr116 said:
The poor attendances I mentioned were aimed primarily at the Uefa cup games. We have waited ages to get into Europe and away from home it has been fantastic yet we can't seem to generate the support even with the club offering good deals on the ticket prices.

MCFC Season Ticket Prices are still excellent value for money and their £100 policy for kids season tickets is an excellent way to bring the new blood through.

I still feel City are a bigger club than Newcastle and even with their run of form their attendances beat ours.

Lets hope one big buy in this window maybe Arshavin and some solid players will have the desired affect and the team will climb the table.

Joe90

theres nowt but football in newcastle

fathellensbellend said:
ManCityX said:
Mine was when we were relegated to Division 2.

understandable, but i enjoyed getting loads of new grounds, the cost was reasonable, and the crack was good, although york and lincoln away was painful.

stumping up 50 quid to watch pearces teams at chelsea was just cruel.

Stumping up a similar amount to watch them at Chelsea last season was much worse! Especially when you're sat next to someone who won't shut up about how shit Martin Petrov is...

fathellensbellend said:
sweep said:
I bet you carried on going though didn't you FHBE? Pisses me off when people are still using it as an excuse for not going.

Valid reasons for not going:
Being skint, change of circumstances, simply can't be arsed any more, etc

Shite excuse for not going:
The brand of football we played two managers ago.

as long as i can afford to go, i always will, regardless of division and form.

i just love watching city, always believe one day we will be the best, but if not what else would you do on a saturday.
Same here, watching other club's games as a neutral I will switch off if the football is not entertaining but watching City is different, I'm rooting for the lads. Obviously its better if the game is a spectacle, but it simply cannot be boring no matter what the quality on display.

The second half of SPs last season was very good away, and the first half was good at home, but it seamed that we could not have both.

Im all for having a full ground, but im tired of seeing the day trippers at city this season, you know the one's who turn up with a flask and butties, and every five minutes asking who's who. I want real city fans, the fans we lost through the move to eastlands, the fans who left when we sold shaun and the elk, and the fans who pearce saw off. Please come home

What is different now and with sven than with SP? Nothing much, although we have a few flair players that has given us some great results. Blaming SP is dumb and incredible harsh, yes he did not make it better, but he is NOT the only problem.

Get a grip ffs.

The UEFA cup attendances annoy me the most. What really fucking annoys me is the cunts that havent showed up for any of the group stages or qualifiers will no doubt be on their way to istanbul because they'll have more loyalty points than i will if we do get that far, because I wont have the points for it unless I blag a ticket some other way. Yet I've been to every home UEFA game bar the first two because I wasnt in Manchester!

I wonder if we will sell out against Copenhagen? Probably not, and itll be the same dicks that complain that we've thrown away the UEFA cup when we lose, because we were not there for the team and got drowned out by danes.

blue jim said:
The UEFA cup attendances annoy me the most. What really fucking annoys me is the ***** that havent showed up for any of the group stages or qualifiers will no doubt be on their way to istanbul because they'll have more loyalty points than i will if we do get that far, because I wont have the points for it unless I blag a ticket some other way. Yet I've been to every home UEFA game bar the first two because I wasnt in Manchester!

I wonder if we will sell out against Copenhagen? Probably not, and itll be the same dicks that complain that we've thrown away the UEFA cup when we lose, because we were not there for the team and got drowned out by danes.

we moan about getting into europe and when we get there no one turns up, its a joke. if the cost of tickets was as much as the rags charge then people could complain, but there cheap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.