Pop up ads

@Ric Jet 2 holiday ad is cropping the bluemoon page down the sides, the full page ad is like behind the bluemoon page if that makes sense anyway dont look good

Argh, just seen that one myself. Thanks for letting me know mate. Have asked for it to be removed.

aakufv.png

Thanks for flagging this, I've raised it with the ad company and will hopefully get the offending ad removed asap. Cheers.

There is a new problem with ads. There’s a new survey ad about Windows laptops that frequently shows on the forum’s pages. Whenever this ad is showing, it pulls the entire page up or down, depending on where the ad is showing. I also noticed whenever this ad is showing, the touch response of the iPhone screen becomes so sluggish and unresponsive at times. Please help as it is so annoying. Thank you.

There is a new problem with ads. There’s a new survey ad about Windows laptops that frequently shows on the forum’s pages. Whenever this ad is showing, it pulls the entire page up or down, depending on where the ad is showing. I also noticed whenever this ad is showing, the touch response of the iPhone screen becomes so sluggish and unresponsive at times. Please help as it is so annoying. Thank you.

It is becoming so frustrating to stay on the forum for as short as a few minutes. Between being redirected to Amazon survey ad or the screen jumping up or down to follow Windows survey ad that regularly shows on forum pages. Help please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.