portsmouth most crucial match for ages

mancyman

does anyone else think this is our most crucial match for a long time. they are probably playing worse than us at the moment. adams looks clueless. if we win with a few more so called easier matches to come we could be still looking at finishing in top 8 or even higher. but!!!! if we lose then forget the rise up the table. we will all know we are in a real relegation battle. we can't keep saying oh we'll get it right soon. to me a defeat means a long long season just to stay up. the optimism i had at the start of the season is well gone now. also does anyone else think we shouldn't even be looking at kaka david villa and the likes. they would take time to settle and it could be too late. much as i hate to say it we probably need the likes of parker and bellamy. oh god can't believe i just wrote that the welsh twat. but really at least they know the premiership and are battlers. bellamy a bit too much in my opinion but they might give us some balls. the superstars can wait till the summer for me. rant over.

We won't win and I tell you why:

a) Hughes completely alienated half of the team with his outburst after the Nottingham match. You can bet that those individuals he was mentioning that simply weren't good enough know exactly who they are and what's coming for them.
b) Hughes is desperately trying to get new players in this week but so far we only signed Bridge and by the rate things are progressing, it doesn't look like we are signing another player soon enough so that he can play on saturday.
c) That means Hughes will have to play almost exactly the same team he fielded against Nottingham including those individuals that he ripped apart last weekend in the media and I have a bad feeling that Robinho will still be "injured" and even if he is not, what's he gonna do in this team with Ireland being suspended and Sweep being injured and the game being an away game?

I will be happy if we get a point but I fear for the worst.

And yea I am depressed.

de niro said:
Blue4ever85 said:
We will get beat.
no we wont.defoe is off, as is johnson, diarra already gone, tony adams in charge, thank you 3 nil city.wait a minute no swp or stevie, er 0-0.

I wouldn't trust our defense to keep a clean sheet against the local pensioners eleven

I think it is as Important for Pompey as it is for us as they are on a much run of form than us.
And on that basis i think that they will be more nervous than us..
I think this could be a very good turning point for us...

I'm going for a 2-1 win.All the players will see the error of their ways and will all muke in.Kompany will sit them all down and tear into them.Dunne will offer anyone who plays well a free pint and a night out with Johnson.Richards will use his huge arse and even bigger head to knock one in.Vass won't play due to spending 3 hours removing his cock ring.

de niro said:
Blue4ever85 said:
We will get beat.
no we wont.defoe is off, as is johnson, diarra already gone, tony adams in charge, thank you 3 nil city.wait a minute no swp or stevie, er 0-0.

I can see a shocking own goal from Michael Ball, completely accidental of course. :)

BimboBob said:
I'm going for a 2-1 win.All the players will see the error of their ways and will all muke in.Kompany will sit them all down and tear into them.Dunne will offer anyone who plays well a free pint and a night out with Johnson.Richards will use his huge arse and even bigger head to knock one in.Vass won't play due to spending 3 hours removing his cock ring

would that be from hughes :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.