Portwood Stockport

This, I think they OP rides a moped.
Not as safe as joining a motorway from the left obviously, but don't know if you remember when they joined it to the M67 at Denton roundabout it initially had no traffic control when leaving the 67 to joining the 60, so traffic had to cross the A57 traffic to Manchester that was a bodyshops dream ticket. Seems like that whole bit of Motorway was done on the cheap.

This, I think they OP rides a moped.
Never said I've had an issue there if you read the thread properly i said is it the most dangerous stretch of motorway in the uk for inexperienced drivers the elderly people who are not familiar with the area etc then people mentioned just about every part of a motorway in Europe what that's got to do with bredbury on the m60 fuck knows and I still stand by if your joining a motorway in the 3rd lane it's not safe some people can't join from the slip road properly never mind anything else

Never said I've had an issue there if you read the thread properly i said is it the most dangerous stretch of motorway in the uk for inexperienced drivers the elderly people who are not familiar with the area etc then people mentioned just about every part of a motorway in Europe what that's got to do with bredbury on the m60 fuck knows and I still stand by if your joining a motorway in the 3rd lane it's not safe some people can't join from the slip road properly never mind anything else
I notice you're not denying you ride a moped. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.