Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

I really rate Can. I didn't know he was available on a free. Would have the added bonus of really pissing off the scousers.

How abot emre can guys? He is a good player and only 23 with premier league experience. Pep will improve him.
Next season we could be doing our business for free. Maffeo, sanchez, ghoulam, can and roberts. We should buy evans this january and if possible sanchez. But 0 million in summer is not bad isnt it.
Gives a little cough, you forgot Messi. :-)

People talking about Delph, Danilo, Emre Can don't seem to grasp that Pep is desperate to win the CL here before he leaves.

He is on a free as well :-)
But i have heard he is already on the new contract salary. He hasnt signed the contract though. And also paper were talking about paying 250 million for messi even without signing. Why would they if he is free 6 months after.

Don't forget we DO need a presence in the air to be able to defend against crosses and hoof ball - that Utd and others will probably try against us (after all Mourinho loves a team of giants).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.