Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

He says he doesn't want to move.
I didn't mean today. By summer his opinion can easily be changed by a chat with Pep.

If he stays on this path I'd be surprised if he is not on the move in the summer. And we are the best option that I see. A top club with a likely opening at DM with 2 aging DMs. One of whom is guaranteed leaving.

I didn't mean today. By summer his opinion can easily be changed by a chat with Pep.

If he stays on this path I'd be surprised if he is not on the move in the summer. And we are the best option that I see. A top club with a likely opening at DM with 2 aging DMs. One of whom is guaranteed leaving.

He says he isn't ready & needs to stay where he is for a period.

If he's convinced he will eventually get a big move regardless, but might not get in City's team if he moves, he may stick to that.

As another poster mentioned, the one position fans should worry least about in terms of whom to target is a holding midfielder or pivote, Pep will make the best choice from what is attainable. Not sure if Borussia will agree to move the player but with a contract until 2021, he will definitely go for north of 120 million

As another poster mentioned, the one position fans should worry least about in terms of whom to target is a holding midfielder or pivote, Pep will make the best choice from what is attainable. Not sure if Borussia will agree to move the player but with a contract until 2021, he will definitely go for north of 120 million
A lot will depend upon whether Borussia qualifies for the Champions League or not, I suspect

He says he isn't ready & needs to stay where he is for a period.

If he's convinced he will eventually get a big move regardless, but might not get in City's team if he moves, he may stick to that.
He may. I don't know him personally. Just saying if it were up to me, he'd be one of the top 3 choices. And his present comment ( which was mostly scripted football talk btw) isn't a transfer killer. Just what any good young player is supposed to say before there is an real contact.

£120m for weigl? Fuck me, the transfer market is well and truly fucked if he goes for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.