Positive changes to ticket exchange

Bollocks to this! Positive change...no. The exchange is there to accomdate and benefit all parties. The ST holder can drop off a ticket as and when and receive credit towards next decent and therefore lower their ST price. And this year I can't make Liverpool so decent games on there to.

The club make a healthy profit when you take resale minus credit fee. They gain potentially a new fan and less empty seats.

And a cityzen member has access to games that may be difficult like the derby or top 6 sides on peak weekends and the opportunity to get better seats anywhere in the ground.

Try the non profit website on Facebook. You might not always get FV but something is better than nothing.
Alternatively join a supporters club you may be able to pass the ticket on through them.

Agreed, this new system will only guarantee more empty seats.

My son has started to work erratic hours and has had a seasoncard for over 15 years but for the next year or three cannot make all games. If I cannot sell his seat on the Ticket Exchange then his seat will now remain empty for the games he cannot attend. Last season I took a friend or family member free of charge when he couldn't make it and it didn't sell on the ticket exchange, often they only decided to go on the day of the game. I will not do this this season as I cannot be bothered emailing varying people's full details each time for the acceptance of the club, especially if it is last minute.

Result......an empty seat whereas last year it would have been occupied.
Season tickets should be for people who are going to attend for a season if you cant attend the majority of games jack it in and let someone who can attend go .then you just buy the tickets you need .problem solved no empty seat

Season tickets should be for people who are going to attend for a season if you cant attend the majority of games jack it in and let someone who can attend go .then you just buy the tickets you need .problem solved no empty seat
Now we have City fans telling other fans not to buy a season ticket !! you could not make up the nonsense on here at times

Well done for keeping your ticket going, I hope you and your son are healthy, happy and blues for a long long time.

Thank you :) Very nice to hear, i appreciate it. He's just so perfect to me i can't describe it..
And my dad gave up going to city around the time he had kids, lost interest.. raised me as a city fan but would never take me. It took my mums new fella to take us when i was 10 for my first time. I refuse to give up now and turn into my dad..

Hmmm so my baby was due at the start of last season, i should have thought in May at renewal you know what i'll give up my seat of 25 years (if you inc maine road) cos i may have to miss a few games. Be real.. Life can get in the way once you have paid, we were both ill, i missed some games through that, others were the fact i can't get to night games anymore. I guess i should give up my seat, the pair of seats i hope i can go with him in 7 or so years. I know already i can't go to the match on his bday (like i'd miss his first bday for a match!, i guess i should just retire now eh.
(and you say "no empty seat", well it wasn't empty for the ones i couldn't do, it sold each time on ticket exchange)

You could only sell 6 tickets last season so whats new?

No last seaon was unlimited, not sure bout the season before, but the one before that was 6 yes. I hadn't used it ever prior to last season.

Now we have City fans telling other fans not to buy a season ticket !! you could not make up the nonsense on here at times

So what's the alternative? People buying season cards with the intention of going to a minority of games. Would we rename season cards "pick and choose cards'?

So what's the alternative? People buying season cards with the intention of going to a minority of games. Would we rename season cards "pick and choose cards'?

I doubt many people buy with the intention from the outset of not going. Life happens during a season, i had to miss 10 - i had no intention of that when i renewed. This season i expect to miss about 4. I used to not miss any. It doesn't mean i should give up my seat now does it. Or maybe it does to the city fan police ;)

I doubt many people buy with the intention from the outset of not going. Life happens during a season, i had to miss 10 - i had no intention of that when i renewed. This season i expect to miss about 4. I used to not miss any. It doesn't mean i should give up my seat now does it. Or maybe it does to the city fan police ;)

Have I asked you to give up your season card lol. The Club has made available a Ticket Exchange to benefit season card holders. You are not happy with it but I'm sure a lot of other Blues make good use out of the Exchange.

Six games for re-selling tickets will be a more than workable limit for the vast majority of Blues. Most people needing to miss more games would be able to pass on the ticket to
friends and family. You couldn't for very good reasons but why do you expect the rules affecting 40 odd thousand Blues to be designed around you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.