Positive thread alert

The positive is look where we are as a club now. 15 years ago the best any blue hoped for was a derby win and to avoid relegation. The fact i am a bit miffed whilst having Guardiola as our coach, rock solid stability and fantastic infrastructure. Not to mention we are right up near the top of the best league in the world (imo).

We ar just fine but it is hard to see us slipping when we should be improving. However i bet if you asked Pep now who is going he could spit the names out in a second.

The positive is look where we are as a club now. 15 years ago the best any blue hoped for was a derby win and to avoid relegation. The fact i am a bit miffed whilst having Guardiola as our coach, rock solid stability and fantastic infrastructure. Not to mention we are right up near the top of the best league in the world (imo).

We ar just fine but it is hard to see us slipping when we should be improving. However i bet if you asked Pep now who is going he could spit the names out in a second.

I agree...............is Bravo in that list?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.