Positive Thread

We have broken numerous records and currently sit 16 points clear at the top of the table. We've had worse seasons.

Last edited:
Despite losing tonight I have never felt so positive about my club. the futures so bright I gotta wear shades

Takes me back to when we got beat off Halifax and Shrewsbury and still stuck with the boys in blue because I love this club to bits.

Players can get rest before CL quarter finals (yeah I said it), they'll want to prove a point, and be even hungrier for the other trophies on offer. Also no injuries. Tonight was a setback, but once the dust has settled we'll be ready and up for the challenge. Its the crunch point of the season, injured players are making their way back, and we're fighting on three fronts. Lets get that first silverware in the bank on Sunday!

I have a hell of a lot of whisky in stock. Fuck the whisky glass to, bottle of aberfeldy right next to me. The cork got flung because it ain't going back in anyway.

I should note a fucking javascript tool has given me hassle all sodding day, i just paid 2k to my server hosting company to fill my spare parts bin (raid card, cpu and ram + 2 disks) which is all cash into redundancy. Which as you know is a massive waste, until you need it! Had to be done but doesn't exactly make me want to dance like a fucking butterfly.

Footy = shite
work = shite
bank account funds = shite

All in all, not my finest day

Hope you have a better day tomorrow mate.

premier%2BLeague%2Btable%2B13%2BFebruary%2B2018%2Barsenal_2009_Nike_Home_Jersey_Shirt_Maglia_Trikot_FPL_2.png

Takes me back to when we got beat off Halifax and Shrewsbury and still stuck with the boys in blue because I love this club to bits.
To my dying day I will still say no single defeat can approach being at Halifax in 1980. But why do we lose to fucking egg-chasing towns??

Anyway, I'm not sure I could have afforded two more Wembley trips for the semis and the final. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.