Positive Thread

16 points clear
Through to the CL q/f
Wembley Sunday

If we’d have got through Wigan and Southampton there’s every chance fixture congestion could have caused us some grief and we may have had a painful defeat in the semi at Wembley

I’ll take winning the carabou cup, winning the league whilst breaking all kinds of records and finish the season in a blaze of glory when we become the champions of Europe

I’m expecting this defeat to make the players twice as determined to put things right on Sunday

Worst possible result for Arse tonight

How can there be anything but a positive thread? ... Apart from the lack of support for the team and God from our fans tonight?

We just need our ruthless finishing back. We are making the chances, some so simple, even my god daughter said ‘she could have scored that’

You want positive then how about Hibernian player Lewis Stevensons donation to charity £40,000 from his testimonial fund Ok not City but very positive

We've pissed the league. Got a nice day out on Sunday at Wembley and practically in the quarter final of the Champs League, if that isn't a terrific season I think we should just give up!

In all means it has been a terrific season, unless you dream of certain treble, quadruple impossibilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.