Possible MCFC rugby team?

Dissapointing how many City fans seem to prefer southern rugby over northern rugby, I'd have thought it would be the other way around. Personally I can't stand Union and find League barely watchable, but it's still noticeably better than union (which seems to just be fuck all happening while they sit on each other, followed by the referee blowing the whistle for some minor infringement, someone kicking it through the posts, then repeat for 80 minutes). To each their own I suppose, union has a lot more money in it and gets a lot more press, but it's not my cup of tea at all. I'd rather see tries than men sitting on each others faces

clearly this is a barm/muffin debate - FWIW I think Union is a much better spectator sport - League bores the pants off me, stopping every 5 seconds to tap the ball behind the legs to a team mate

I went along to the first game what Manchester Rangers played at the athletics stadium.
Here we sat next to people I've recognised over the ADUG years at fan surveys, PR operations guys and so on.
The Manc Rangers were RL though, not RU.

But ADUG if you are reading - please, please, please form a new ice hockey team in Manchester... I'd get a season ticket straight away for Ice Hockey :)

Dissapointing how many City fans seem to prefer southern rugby over northern rugby, I'd have thought it would be the other way around. Personally I can't stand Union and find League barely watchable, but it's still noticeably better than union (which seems to just be fuck all happening while they sit on each other, followed by the referee blowing the whistle for some minor infringement, someone kicking it through the posts, then repeat for 80 minutes). To each their own I suppose, union has a lot more money in it and gets a lot more press, but it's not my cup of tea at all. I'd rather see tries than men sitting on each others faces
LMAO. Completely agree, Union is so up it's own arse it's untrue.

Hope it's Union. I can see the abuse I'll get from all the Munster fans when it's European night and we smash um.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.