Possible return to Umbro?

Shaelumstash

Just finished the City Voice survey, some of the questions revolved around brands associated with City. Questions included which of these brands have you heard of and which do you trust.

Most brands included are existing City sponsors.

Nike weren't included in the list. But Umbro was.

Could this signal a return to Umbro being our kit supplier?

qBSciTg.jpg

I doubt Nike was needed there, global brand every knows we wear Nike.

Maybe an unrelated Middle East or Chinese sportswear or clothing company will buy Umbro and use the established brand to market globally?

The trend seems to be to bigger but fewer sponsership deals. Historic links with Manchester and England would make Manchester City an obvious target for an Umbro mega kit deal to launch a push to compete with Adidas and Nike. Places like China is one of many where the Umbro brand and heritage could dominate the market and spread from there. All part of the project for City to dominate the world.

Umbro owned by a company that have less revenue than us. Its as likely Umbro will make our kit in the next 10 years as i am to eat cheese on the moon with the queen

Umbro owned by a company that have less revenue than us. Its as likely Umbro will make our kit in the next 10 years as i am to eat cheese on the moon with the queen

They're primed for a takeover by an Asian conglomerate with money to burn who are looking to expand in to the sports and entertainment market then?....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.