Possible return to Umbro?

11/12 was a beautiful shirt. It was a good novel idea as a one off with the blue moon waveform.
k7QWTWH.png

Most of the '90's kits were of their time. The maroon & white diagonal thing was an abortion but I can't remember any other stinkers. In fact, any kit worn whilst David White was with us was fucking beautiful. I'd love us to go retro with the red and black squares or the maroon and white stripes. And of course navy socks.

Most of the '90's kits were of their time. The maroon & white diagonal thing was an abortion but I can't remember any other stinkers. In fact, any kit worn whilst David White was with us was fucking beautiful. I'd love us to go retro with the red and black squares or the maroon and white stripes. And of course navy socks.
To be fair, most of the home ones were okay-ish, except for this beauty (the Umbro piping around the sleeves, the weird collar and of course, the shield)
297A4C7C00000578-3116679-image-m-9_1433924644334.jpg

The away ones though; Christ. Although (I suppose!), there could be an argument made for the "chessboard".

ZDSJp.jpg

man.city_.86.away_.use_._1_1_1-2-1.jpg

530493e10c3d285549901706815ad0c4.jpg

(as mentioned by your good self). A few that sprung to mind straight away.

Hope so. the Umbro gear was of far superior quality to the Nike stuff. And cheaper..

Prefer the 2012/13 Umbro Home top with the black logo than the 2013/14 nike one

Last edited:
There is no chance at all that Umbro can afford a club like City.. Not sure that I´d like City to do business with Iconix brands either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.