Post counts

This site isn't cosy it's huge, there isn't a way to make it "Comfortable" because the numbers don't allow that. Should there be a section only visible to those members who have posted 10,000 posts so that their worries can be eased and they don't have to mix with the general population?

You mean like a VIP room for the Elite?

This site isn't cosy it's huge, there isn't a way to make it "Comfortable" because the numbers don't allow that. Should there be a section only visible to those members who have posted 10,000 posts so that their worries can be eased and they don't have to mix with the general population?
Mix with the general population! Jesus.

I did once visit a more intimate forum, when I say intimate I mean it was home to a rather sad, lonely and bizarre individual who's only company on the site was provided by a few frumpy sex starved American spinsters and a bloke with a Che Guevara avatar who liked to play online pool with the site's owner and insisted on calling football 'sogger'.

But that's a story for another day.

How about a forum for match goers only.... From Manchester? If we're going all out elitist ;)

Would you like the rest of us to call you Sir and run to get the drinks for you and clean your shoes? :-). At the Etihad they could install separate toilets one for over 10000 posts and one for under. That will help you not to mix with the general population. I'm still laughing. :-)

The clue was in my use of "Their" if I was including myself in the cabal I would have used "We" instead :)

Hi, not sure where to post this but I'm a new member hoping to spread a petition questioning West Ham's Olympic Stadium deal. I was hoping to post in your football forum but it doesn't seem to let me? Is there any way of solving this. The petition has over 15,000 signatures in less than 12 hours and has gained BBC TV news coverage but hopefully some of you would help it grow larger. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/106355

Hi, not sure where to post this but I'm a new member hoping to spread a petition questioning West Ham's Olympic Stadium deal. I was hoping to post in your football forum but it doesn't seem to let me? Is there any way of solving this. The petition has over 15,000 signatures in less than 12 hours and has gained BBC TV news coverage but hopefully some of you would help it grow larger. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/106355
One of the mods will move it to the appropriate forum bud, consider me signed up.

@Damocles

Just going over there to sign it now.

Cheers! Any idea where it will end up? Or could I post a new thread somewhere? Don't think I have new thread posting privileges yet?

I think the problem you experience is due to new members being not allowed to start a new thread.
In my case I had to post 100 times before the thread starting ability was bestowed on me. Don't know why but that's possibly the reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.