Post Match: City vs United Friendly | ICC

Assuming we had no say in the scheduling of the tournament, I think the days where we existed solely to beat united are long behind us now. The idea that we'd disrupt the manager's preferred return schedule and shoe horn more games in before in the hope we'd stand a better chance in what is essentially an exhibition match sounds a little bit small time. It's nice to win them but these games are a just part of a process designed to get us ready for the actual season and so long as they do that I don't care about the result.

That's easy - you simply say we don't play them till we're not cold and have played a few games.
It really isn't rocket science , let alone rocket engineering.
As to managers schedule Utd fans wouldn't tolerate , it - so why shouldt we?

It's a fooking friendly nothing more get over it.

It's all about fitness & who wants it more than others.

We played 3-4 lads who will be gone + games for our young guns.

Pep learns & so do others it's an excersise & learning curve for the new lads.

Silva & Silva + Mendy & Sanchez added to the team & we will be ok trust me.

Foden is a gem he played like a 24 y Old it's another headache for Pep but he is a good pain to have.

I thought the tempo in our passing first half was much higher than expected.

Hopefully quicker tiki-taka this season.

Kun will score his usual quota of goals this year of that fear not

Kun will score his usual quota of goals this year of that fear not

Beyond doubt,but 'straining' to achieve elite condition & fitness increases the type of muscle strains / pulls that plague Kun.

The Kun of 11/12 would score 40 ++ goals a season.

Noticed John Stones had another defensive error almost giving a goal away again last night. Seems to do it every match he plays. Another gripe I have with him, is that for a central defender he is as weak as a piss soaked tissue. Can you imagine Stones trying to hold off Lukaku? How he has got this far without someone telling him to put on some muscle and bulk is beyond me. That lad has been gifted a career to be at this level.

Last edited:
Mourinho finished sixth and is building a kick and rush team that will yet again struggle to gain CL qualification.

Real Madrid are the best team in the world because all of their players can pass and receive a ball and understand when and when not to move, and not because they're six foot four.

Yup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.