Post Match: City vs United Friendly | ICC

However they were miles better than us, and I fear we've replaced a clown in the nets with another more expensive clown!!!

Haha, I'm giving you credit for taking the piss out of a certain poster on here!!

Looks a good shot stopper but if any criticism I reckon he bottled the challenge with Lacukoo.

FFS. They played their almost their entire game 1 starting line up in the first and 7 of them for a half hour in the 2nd. We played half of our starting line up in the first, less than that in the 2nd including three players (minimum) who aren't going to be with the club. Of COURSE they outclassed us. We were the better side until their goals as well. The worst part was sitting in a sea of rags especially the bearded asswipe behind me who thought this win was "crucial, because all derbies are." It's never fun to see us lose, but no injuries, a good run out and City fans (outnumbered 12 to 1) were the only one who sung. Fuck them and on to the next.

when he stretched himself fully to try to win the ball.
it proved, to me, that he no longer has any of the worries he had about his injuries constantly repeating themselves.
he seems to be back.

what did you think i was talking about?

Ah I slightly misread your post. Apologies.

Exactly right, people acting surprised all of a sudden and giving him credit for a few good passes and keeping hold of the ball when we knew all of that already(he's had better games in the league infact). Where was the workrate and the closing down though in the same game? Could we rely on him like we could Silva or KDB? He's not a bad guy really but it hasn't worked out and I don't see him fitting into this team. Tell that to the armchair experts on here though eh...

He slots into that #8 role with ease, more than enough quality for it. Much more useful and reliable than Gundogan too. We won't keep Nasri, but we should.

FFS. They played their almost their entire game 1 starting line up in the first and 7 of them for a half hour in the 2nd. We played half of our starting line up in the first, less than that in the 2nd including three players (minimum) who aren't going to be with the club. Of COURSE they outclassed us. We were the better side until their goals as well. The worst part was sitting in a sea of rags especially the bearded asswipe behind me who thought this win was "crucial, because all derbies are." It's never fun to see us lose, but no injuries, a good run out and City fans were the only one who sung. Fuck them and on to the next.

God, can't imagine what sitting amongst them must have been like! Fair play to you.

Are you going to the Real Madrid game as well? (Just asking because it must be an easier journey etc... given your username).

FFS. They played their almost their entire game 1 starting line up in the first and 7 of them for a half hour in the 2nd. We played half of our starting line up in the first, less than that in the 2nd including three players (minimum) who aren't going to be with the club. Of COURSE they outclassed us. We were the better side until their goals as well. The worst part was sitting in a sea of rags especially the bearded asswipe behind me who thought this win was "crucial, because all derbies are." It's never fun to see us lose, but no injuries, a good run out and City fans were the only one who sung. Fuck them and on to the next.

Agree with all this bar asswipe it's arsewipe if you don't mind ;-)

No you are correct, they were full strength while we blooded a kad not even in the EDS squad a new fullback and keeper and we were better up to a point, 2 minutes of sloppiness cost us, bar that the were bang average.

He slots into that #8 role with ease, more than enough quality for it. Much more useful and reliable than Gundogan too. We won't keep Nasri, but we should.
You'd have Nasri over Gundogan? Hope that's an injured Gundogan otherwise that's laughable... Gundogan is levels above Nasri. More useful and reliable? Is that a clarkie? haha :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.