Post Match Thread: City 2-0 Watford

+ 1, and keep him close to Sagna and KDB to finally add the early cross to his game. That cross and that goal has been missing for a while.

Very true about keeping close.

It's been so long a cross like that has lead to a goal Mrs Mav and I have had sex twice since it happened.

It's pretty been much perfection so far for us. And nobody else looks dangerous at all honestly.

I usually hate international breaks. I hate this particular one with a passion.

Fantastic start, in all 4 games we've been well worth the win.

+10 goal difference miles better than anyone else without hitting top gear.

Dino brilliant in fact nobody played poorly perhaps Navas was our weakest player and Pellers change at HT against an already tired team worked wonders.

Such a shame the break is now with us.

The international break could be a good thing for us because I think we have been so pumped up in the first 4 games that there is a danger that we may burn ourselves out not just physically but emotionally. It can't be easy to keep playing at such a high intensity so I think 2 weeks to regroup, let De Bruyne settle in and get Sergio up to 100% fitness could be just what we need and then come back re-energized to keep the winning streak going.

From what I ve seen so far, and I know it's early days, I m thinking we will win the League at a canter ......wonder what odds you d get on us winning by 10 points? When the rags won it last they were shite and won by a similar margin if I recall correctly

Seeing the players fight like lions to avoid that last-minute consolation goal for Watford - quality. Clean Sheets for Christmas!!!

Couldn't agree more. I thought we'd bought a dud. He looked completely ineffectual last season. This season he's played like a man possessed. Inspiring performance today - well done Bacary - keep it up. Also, I am so pleased for Mangala that he's been given a chance. Yes, he had some bad moments last season, but he didn't deserve the incessant criticism he received last season & always looked one good performance away from getting his confidence and becoming the player we've seen so far this season. Suddenly our back 4 look unbeatable!

Perfectly sums it up. Great performance again from the back 4

From what I ve seen so far, and I know it's early days, I m thinking we will win the League at a canter ......wonder what odds you d get on us winning by 10 points? When the rags won it last they were shite and won by a similar margin if I recall correctly

Now that is the kiss of death if i ever heard it lol!! There are THIRTY FOUR games to go....that is 102 points and a long hard slog ahead.Sure we look strong and solid with pace up front but do we ever do easy at City? I am sure if you pop to a bookies they will be happy to take the bet though.

Now that is the kiss of death if i ever heard it lol!! There are THIRTY FOUR games to go....that is 102 points and a long hard slog ahead.Sure we look strong and solid with pace up front but do we ever do easy at City? I am sure if you pop to a bookies they will be happy to take the bet though.
Bang on. We closed a big gap with Chelsea last season, but then fucked up after Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.