Post Match Thread | Juventus vs Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed a point and still we were far to open,all we needed to do was to stay really tight at the back and counter and try and get one

Naive by mp again,he has run his course

Yes we were unlucky not to score but a game like we played at the rags was what was needed

Even with all the injuries we still have a team a lot of clubs would give their right arm for

I agree. It might not be pretty, it might not be entertaining, but a solid, no nonsense, containing game would have seen us ...(if it was effective)... still sitting on top of the group now. I'm all for our attacking style, but sometimes needs must and last night was one of those times. I'm a very disappointed man today. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Fuck it! I mean, really, Fuck It!
Joe Hart pulls out another astonishing European night to keep us in the game. Fernandinho misses — not exactly a sitter — but a very clear chance which you can't help feeling the better sides in Europe would simply eat for breakfast. And Sterling manages to drag the ball wide when it looked easier to tap it in.
Deeply pissed off. Much, much more than last Saturday. Then, we simply weren't at the races, so, nothing to say. Last night, we needed to manage the game. And yet again, we didn't. Just one point. That's all it needed.
So, second staring us in the face, and another draw against Barca or Bayern. Shit!

Exactly this! Plenty of here taking comfort from the fact we played with more passion and energy than Saturday? What? Those two should be a given every time they wear our fucking shirt. Let me tell you what passion and energy is (and this is not my entry for Blue of the year before anyone starts)..

I missed my 06:50 flight out of Stansted on Wednesday morning, no other flights Wednesday, next one Thursday morning. So I got a train to Liverpool Street, then a tube to Victoria and the express train to Gatwick, to catch a BA flight at 15:40, arriving in Turin at 18:25, made the match with an hour to spare. Got treated like a fully fledged member of ISIS at the turnstiles, about froze to death watching us put in ANOTHER rabbit in the headlights Chumps League performance, then had the pleasure of a 45 minute lock-in for my trouble. So don't tell me that we're happy because the lads put a shift in FFS. Juventus were there for the taking but wrong decision making, piss poor corners (yes, that old chestnut) and poor finishing let us down. Game management? Don't make me laugh, and that comes from the Management team. Save Fern for this game (and fuck up Liverpool in the process), then take him off. He went off we stopped playing. Was he injured? Take off Kun, take away our only goal threat. I know he's not fully match fit, but do you think he'd have missed the Sterling chance. even on one leg he would've buried it..

Juventus got out of jail, they were staring the Europa League in the face with a defeat against us. They were the one's under pressure. They even did their best to help us, constantly giving the ball back to us, offering up chances and we still couldn't put them to bed. Their fans were the one's who spent the whole game on the edge of their seats, knowing ONE goal for us would put their qualification in doubt, especially having to go to Sevilla for the last game. They were celebrating like they'd won the trophy after the game.

Piss poor all round, another opportunity missed and I'm £500 quid lighter.

Ciao Bella..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.