Potential of Sterling Sane and Jesus

The pace and close control of Sane, along with his ability to actually beat the first defender with a cross is amazing. It's such a shame Navas can't copy him. Exciting times are ahead next season, we will have Sane, Kun, Razza, Jesus, Magic Dave, The Prince, Nolito, Silky etcetera. Who can't get excited about this lot?? We just need to sort out our defence SHARPISH!

Good to see that Sane and Sterling clearly seem to good buddies, too. I think they're individual competitiveness against each other will spur them both on to even greater heights, and it's surely got to help Sterling deal with the media shite if he's got his mate nearby, same team, same age, same pressures to perform (but without all the England crap).

All 3 could be in the Balon D'or running if we win the Champions League while they're here.

Gun to my head i'd choose Sane to have the highest ceiling.

However, Sterling has been the best City player this season, so that shows how much he is improving.

unbelievable trio made more so with Jesus..

What a trick up his sleeve pep has, just as the oppositions defenders get used to which player goes down which side he swaps them over, this must confuse the fk out defence !

Sane should have been in earlier in the season.

But best player by far this season has to be silva

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.