Pottermouth On YouTube!

BlueStone

Team supported
Man City
This is the Stokie anthem for Wembley...can we have one please as I am sick of hearing this!

Although it is rather inventive for my knuckle dragging cousins as they are labelled!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4sWi2efw6E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4sWi2efw6E</a>

Fuck me, I had to turn that shit off half way through! The single worst accent on planet earth, duck!

There's a couple of Clayheads at my work, including my gaffer.
The accent is the weirdest in Britain. It's like Dr Frankenstein created a monster using bits from a brain-damaged Scouser and the thickest twat in the Black Country.
Sample quote:
'I follow Sto-uke Cety and I watch a bit of creckit too, flower'

It can only be a matter of time before Shafter turns up to translate for us....

Oh god, i thought I'd be safe from it on here. It's bad enough it being played on Radio Stoke every five minutes, and all the Stoke fans filling up my Facebook with it.Any one would think they haven't been in a semi for nearly forty years. Interesting interpretation of the Potteries accent there, Longsight M13, Pottermouth's version is particularly whiny and irritating.

Phleeper said:
Oh god, i thought I'd be safe from it on here. It's bad enough it being played on Radio Stoke every five minutes, and all the Stoke fans filling up my Facebook with it.Any one would think they haven't been in a semi for nearly forty years. Interesting interpretation of the Potteries accent there, Longsight M13, Pottermouth's version is particularly whiny and irritating.
You're not kidding, me duck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.