Poznan during CL anthem vs Monaco

What does it take away from a night if we boo UEFA?

Some people need to grow a pair if bit of booing does that to you. Same goes for players/managers/club. It's not like the fans aren't there supporting the lads lol

I was more commenting on the fact it simply isn't achieving anything, but if I was a player walking out to a 3/4 full stadium* who started booing the competitions anthem I would get the impression that the fans didn't want to be in the competition and would actually prefer them to be getting "behind the team".

*due to us being unable to get in to the stadium as we all finish work and rush there, or are trying to grab a pint cos we cannot have one in the ground. BOOOOOOOOOO!

The no alcohol UEFA rule is one that annoys me most, especially when corporates can have a pint and there are beer "partner" adverts every few seconds. I'm not a pisshead, I just like a half time pint even if it's shitty Fosters!

I can't believe there's a disagreement on here about whether to boo OR do the poznan, that's just ridiculous!!! How about booing cl anthem and then go straight into poznan??? Evrybodys happy and it'll look great!!! .

If it's dated and naff why did you do it recently at West Ham

If it is done I will join in, my world won't collapse because I have jumped up and down with my back to the game. However I still think it is naff.

One thing that is dafter is the bloke stood in the middle with his arms folded facing the front refusing to do it while everyone around him is Poznaning. That is taking it much to far.

No thank you, I manage to find endless ways of making a twat of myself on a daily basis completing normal and simple tasks, I have no need to run the risk of fucking my back up or going arse over tit over the seats on national television in order to enhance my bulging portfolio of moments when I have looked a massive clown.

clown price of fannies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.