Poznan during CL anthem vs Monaco

Ruud Gullit on BEin Sports: "Why are they booing?" The other guy then tells him we've done it for 3 or 4 years, but he can't remember what started it...

Cue a geordie fella calling us an embarrassment, despite the fact he also doesn't know why we're booing.

I was watching on Bein, Gullitbwas asking why and although the host knew fine well the reason for the booos he just said done it for a few years, then John Collins pipe up about not being a sell out and a small club trying to be big time etc should be full if we want to be classed as a big club, Stuart Oearce then goes back to we had 28,0000+ in the 3 Rd Di Vivian and have great support. The host then talks about fans feeling like FFP was against the club or something.

All in all detracted from the build up and time to move on I feel. Fans of football who just watch the gam s have no idea what we are going for and the Rv is sure not going to enlighten them, they us it as another reason to have a go at the club.

we should produce a giant banner for the colin bell stand reading " we boo at eufa's corruption ". bound to get on at least 1 tv camera before all other cams are redirected

I was proud at the booing v Monaco. Normally English fans are spineless wimps.

UEFA have fucked us over for the most ridiculous of reasons for years, their anthem is their pride and joy. Continue to boo the fuck out of it. We booed v PSG last year, Barca and Monaco this year, the booing has no affect on the players.

Booooooooooooooooooo

I was watching on Bein, Gullitbwas asking why and although the host knew fine well the reason for the booos he just said done it for a few years, then John Collins pipe up about not being a sell out and a small club trying to be big time etc should be full if we want to be classed as a big club, Stuart Oearce then goes back to we had 28,0000+ in the 3 Rd Di Vivian and have great support. The host then talks about fans feeling like FFP was against the club or something.

All in all detracted from the build up and time to move on I feel. Fans of football who just watch the gam s have no idea what we are going for and the Rv is sure not going to enlighten them, they us it as another reason to have a go at the club.

Felt exactly the same as they cut to the teams coming out. The BEIN host started it ( and prompted me to send my first ever tweet to say to him that if you are going to comment on the City fans booing the anthem do some research first! Absolute amateur hour or premeditated digs?

Ruud was genuinely perplexed and asking the question and looking for an informed answer.

John Collins jumping in about the crowd - again 2 clicks on a mouse would tell him that the game was sold out (though he wasn't to know that there were thousands queuing outside). I now know he doesn't have a twitter account after I tried to educate that dickhead too!

Totally agree, I was screaming at the tv for them to check their facts before they start the coverage. It was a sellout, they should be aware of that, maybe the club need to make these clowns clearly aware of facts so they cannot talk nonsense which doesn't reflect well on the club to the watching viewers.

Ruud Gullit on BEin Sports: "Why are they booing?" The other guy then tells him we've done it for 3 or 4 years, but he can't remember what started it...

Cue a geordie fella calling us an embarrassment, despite the fact he also doesn't know why we're booing.

The only thing I'd add to that is that plenty of our own fans don't know why we started booing the anthem either.

a £49million fine a squad reduction and FFPR uefa are always going on about Fair Play and Say No To Racism

but in my book its just that we are being punished for doing what the others have been doing for years and years and even the so called biggest clubs in the world are running big debts and united recorded a debts of £405million this season how can that be right and manchester city debt free and have assets over £1billion in the club with players and etihad campus if anything manchester city football club is the best run club in uefa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.