Poznan during CL anthem vs Monaco

a £49million fine a squad reduction and FFPR uefa are always going on about Fair Play and Say No To Racism

but in my book its just that we are being punished for doing what the others have been doing for years and years and even the so called biggest clubs in the world are running big debts and united recorded a debts of £405million this season how can that be right and manchester city debt free and have assets over £1billion in the club with players and etihad campus if anything manchester city football club is the best run club in uefa

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...otball-news/man-city-bayern-fans-team-8162684

i could list loads more matey uefa are just bent and you don't need me to say it. just look at the old president Michael Platine and the new board are even worst when pep talks about manchester city don't have history in the champions league maybe its the fully paid up members like united barca he is bang on about

its nothing to do with history or glory its just the amount of money they have paid in to have the power and uefa fully expect clubs to line the pockets of the board first before you can play at the top table but now its a closed shop you can only have 4 or 5 teams wanting to winning it each season and if somebody like manchester city want to play and take them on you see them running for the rule book and change them to suit them

for me manchester city should never play ball with them just take them on in court blow them out of the water and if players like messi come to manchester city how can kick them out the champions league the more superstars turning up at manchester city the better uefa could not ban the likes of messi ronaldo the ballon d'or winners the tv companys would demand them for games how could they kick us out with a team of the best in the world

we should blow the game wide open and buy them we could spend another £billion small change to the city owners that's the size of the gap between united and city in wealth and debt what could they say with manchester city revenue and turn over we are doing each season is over £350million and its being pump into the club from football not the owners money anymore COME CITY now is the time to show them we mean business

i could list loads more matey uefa are just bent and you don't need me to say it. just look at the old president Michael Platine and the new board are even worst when pep talks about manchester city don't have history in the champions league maybe its the fully paid up members like united barca he is bang on about

its nothing to do with history or glory its just the amount of money they have paid in to have the power and uefa fully expect clubs to line the pockets of the board first before you can play at the top table but now its a closed shop you can only have 4 or 5 teams wanting to winning it each season and if somebody like manchester city want to play and take them on you see them running for the rule book and change them to suit them

for me manchester city should never play ball with them just take them on in court blow them out of the water and if players like messi come to manchester city how can kick them out the champions league the more superstars turning up at manchester city the better uefa could not ban the likes of messi ronaldo the ballon d'or winners the tv companys would demand them for games how could they kick us out with a team of the best in the world

we should blow the game wide open and buy them we could spend another £billion small change to the city owners that's the size of the gap between united and city in wealth and debt what could they say with manchester city revenue and turn over we are doing each season is over £350million and its being pump into the club from football not the owners money anymore COME CITY now is the time to show them we mean business

Appreciate all that mate and agree with a lot of what you say but I was just explaining why the booing started in the first place, and that was the joint protest with Bayern fans against the CSKA Moscow lock-out. That issue above all others has pissed me off the most regarding UEFA because it's fan specific. All the other things, as annoying as they are, are club specific and I trust City to deal with them in the best way possible but an issue that fucks over our fans at great expense means more to me and is the catalyst for getting involved.

Serious question. If we qualify for the CL next year is there any reason, money and player attraction aside, why we can't decline the invitation to play in the competition and boycott it giving the reasons why. Would we be forced to compete?

Keep booing and Poznaning imo. Don't stop just to look good to other fans - who gives a shit about what they think.

But as mentioned add some flags or something to tell why... something like "We boo because UEFA screwed over our fans and because of their bias towards some clubs. " ...or the like.

don't forget the fine imposed on city for coming out 1 minute late after 1/2 time v porto a few seasons ago and porto got fined less for racial abuse of our players in the previous game

Serious question. If we qualify for the CL next year is there any reason, money and player attraction aside, why we can't decline the invitation to play in the competition and boycott it giving the reasons why. Would we be forced to compete?

Because the owner, manager and players all want to win the competition?

Keep booing and Poznaning imo. Don't stop just to look good to other fans - who gives a shit about what they think.

But as mentioned add some flags or something to tell why... something like "We boo because UEFA screwed over our fans and because of their bias towards some clubs. " ...or the like.

flags with anti uefa writing on them will be not aloud in the ground and even if they did the stewards will take them off you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.