Poznan during CL anthem vs Monaco

flags with anti uefa writing on them will be not aloud in the ground and even if they did the stewards will take them off you
What if you state... "we boo because fans were shafted and because of obvious bias" or "down with shafting fans and bias" and "stay in by the walls and mind the buses"!

Actually I have visions now of loads of people with loads of random proverbs. :-)

A rolling stone gathers no moss and such. :-)

These are the stewards that turn a bling eye to away fans inciting trouble in the home end.

yep its 1 rule for them and 4000 rules for us

i think sometimes its our own club fault for just letting uefa get away with it and not taking them to court over fines and squad reductions
but like somebody said the letting in of CSK fans when uefa ban them was shocking and all the other clubs should have gone on strike and walked out

I think it's embarrassing now. The ref wasn't a cheat and his performance wasn't part of some huge conspiracy. He was just poor. The booing needs to stop.

Indeed 2 of our goals were just onside, great goals but you had to look twice. If so much conspiracy why didn't a flag go up. Time to move on.

' just on side ' ??? What the fuck are you on about ??? They were ONSIDE end of !!!

' just on side ' ??? What the fuck are you on about ??? They were ONSIDE end of !!!

Of course they were onside, what I'm saying is that referee and his assistants were not corrupt on Tuesday night. We didn't get the penalty, I thought it was, but what I'm saying is that if corruption was to exist why not chalk off a goal for example. That referee was inept, not corrupt. That's all I'm trying to say. Maybe a bad example.

Of course they were onside, what I'm saying is that referee and his assistants were not corrupt on Tuesday night. We didn't get the penalty, I thought it was, but what I'm saying is that if corruption was to exist why not chalk off a goal for example. That referee was inept, not corrupt. That's all I'm trying to say. Maybe a bad example.
It's quite clear what you're trying to say. Some people just love a conspiracy theory.
You see examples of poor refereeing in most games you watch wether they involve city or not.

Okay the ref was inept. But whats the difference. Its the champions fucking league and they cant get a ref with a brain! Thats corruption which ever way you look at it.

City are no better, we have the most inept people running the day to day stuff, from the annoying announcer to hugh fucking ferris.... to the fucking away fans sat in their own section in the home end. We need a clear out of people at city imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.