Poznan on Monday - one day only?

Just let it go, it was good at the time but that was then and this is now.

The problem you have is that most fans appear to think this way and if you try to get it started it will turn into a half hearted limp effort.

Top marks for trying to do something though. How about inventing something new to encourage crowd participation?

Sadly, i have no better ideas, but it's worth a thought. I think it is time for something completely new that we can all join in with.

It's dead, in the past, we don't do that now. Stand with your arms folded and then whinge about the atmosphere on here like everyone else.

It's dead, in the past, we don't do that now. Stand with your arms folded and then whinge about the atmosphere on here like everyone else.

Daft post.

There is much more to creating a match day atmosphere than standing with your back to the game and jumping up and down like we used to do years ago. The Poznan is now a bit embarrassing.

Accept it, deal with it, create something new and move on.

Last edited:
What about getting paralytic stumbling into folk apologising?
We could call it the Sozman.
l4KihVDjhv3lCiMEw.gif

Loved the Poznan. Too many boring fuckers go to games now.

Loved the Poznan too (in it's day). In fact, I was one of those doing the Poznan........in Poznan, and having a great time. However, it's not about being boring, it's about being original and moving on.

The Poznan is old hat and smacks of "we can't think of anything else to do so let's do that daft jumping up and down thing that we used to do in days gone by when it was popular."

Just open your gob and yell your heart out (facing the pitch), that is atmosphere!

BTW, great Sergio gif.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.