Prague

We found a sports bar in the old town where they show alsorts of sport all at the same time, I watched us lose to Liverpool away there one year with a villa fan mate and our wives plus aload of older scouser fans and what a joy it was taking the piss out of them the more pissed I got...pity we couldn't hang on for a draw.

Anyway get to the end of Charles Bridge (not the castle end the other end) go over the road heading into the old town which is through the narrow cobbled street.....when the coblle street widens out there is a turning on the right ... the sporst pub is about 100 yards down that street on the left.

We found it coz very large balck gentleman acosted the wife with a flyer.

Fabulous beer and a good atmosphere....even if a hen party from god knows where was in as well ...it all adds to the atmsophere.

The two bars in the old town square someone else mentioned, are both great places to watch the footy and have a pint.

theres an aussie sports bar top of wenceslas square on the right as you are facing the museum. its got a couple of large flat screens in, but you can pop in any bar i suppose as most have them have it now,

Im going nest thursday with 7 mates for a 4 day piss up. Any tips? Places to eat, drink, see strippers etc please send this way.
:D
cheers guys :)

Captain Oats said:
Im going nest thursday with 7 mates for a 4 day piss up. Any tips? Places to eat, drink, see strippers etc please send this way.

Go to the cheese bar in the centre.... I loved it by the way the women are thifes wat ya pockets

samy said:
Captain Oats said:

Go to the cheese bar in the centre.... I loved it by the way the women are thifes wat ya pockets

ah right thanks for the advice mate. i'll keep that in mind

Captain Oats said:

Not been to Prague for a few years but loved this place if you fancy a break from the strippers and the pivo
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myczechrepublic.com/prague/restaurants/creperie-galerie.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myczechrepublic.com/prague/r ... lerie.html</a>

And take a trip on the river the city looks great from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.