Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i wouldn't have had navas not he pitch....I would have played jovetic on the left and milner on the right....

reason being is that with jovetic there he adds more creativity there than navas does........milner has the work rate but you could equally have taken him off and left navas on with jovetic

jovetic adds the creative spark to take the pressure off of silva,

silva is our only creative player with what is on the pitch and he will get marked out of the game as he did vs arsenal till jovetic got onto the pitch

BigOscar said:
Can you imagine seeing your dad, up late on a friday night, with his scissors and glue preparing his carboard poster about how he doesn't like Lampard? I never understand how these people exist.

Probably have a go at the misses when he gets home even if they win that the tea is not much chop.

The best medicine is that is around to see Lampard get the winner today.

Davs 19 said:
LoveCity said:
B8said1IgAArBSN.jpg:large

Classy as ever.
Why does his coat have zips under the armpits?

mancity1 said:
BigOscar said:
Can you imagine seeing your dad, up late on a friday night, with his scissors and glue preparing his carboard poster about how he doesn't like Lampard? I never understand how these people exist.

Probably have a go at the misses when he gets home even if they win that the tea is not much chop.

The best medicine is that is around to see Lampard get the winner today.
94th minute dodgy Lampard penalty would go down nicely. Mourinho would literally implode

some of that team not in the best form....Navas, Milner, Fernando...half our midfield basically. Surprised to see Navas starting but who knows, may have the game of his life and obviously picked for a reason.
Feel pretty negative about this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.