Pre-Season in Brazil ?

Hamann Pineapple

Manchester City can do the next preseason here in Brazil! Guardiola's men, inclusive, must play friendly matches against Palmeiras, Corinthians and Flamengo. This is the idea of the Board for the initial planning of the next season

Think it's a great idea, we're one of the most popular foreign teams over there given our Brazilian contingent and it's a good place for our players to just relax.

Last edited:
Our Brazilian fanbase has only been growing in recent years; so this would be a great idea to carry that on. Would be great, as opposed to the usual US or Far East tours. I'd personally love to watch those games on TV as well - it'd make a great trip for any Blues!

That would be very different and unique, I can't remember any of the big european teams ever going there. Would be awesome if Brazil have just won the WC as well

Damn. The summer I'm in America they go to Brazil.

Bastards.

One day I would like to see the full team do actual friendlies here against the likes of Stockport etc etc. Proper friendlies with proper players and not the C team.

Damn. The summer I'm in America they go to Brazil.

Bastards.

One day I would like to see the full team do actual friendlies here against the likes of Stockport etc etc. Proper friendlies with proper players and not the C team.
You’d only end up getting kidnapped if you went to brazil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.