Pre-season

yeah i hope we do this, i dont see a problem with it, and as you say it'll mostly be 2nd stringers etc. I know it doesn't help out the first XI so much but it could help out a lower league team with a bit of extra gate cash. I know Liverpool have traditionally played a few north welsh/merseyside teams and United always play alty iirc

By complete coincidence, also the only Alty game celebrity Alty fan Anthony Taylor goes to all season!

I'd go watch City XI (youth/U23s) locally anyday of the week. Madness that there are so few friendlies. Hopefully, July is where the news is at

I'd go watch City XI (youth/U23s) locally anyday of the week. Madness that there are so few friendlies. Hopefully, July is where the news is at

We played Rhyl,Hearts, Dundee,Rangers & others recently. There'll be several local / regional games shortly.

Why are some peeps so negative & critical of City all the time.

The club has changed,it's a global enterprise now NOT SWALES SMALL TIME !!

We played Rhyl,Hearts, Dundee,Rangers & others recently. There'll be several local / regional games shortly.

Why are some peeps so negative & critical of City all the time.

The club has changed,it's a global enterprise now NOT SWALES SMALL TIME !!

rangers was a while ago, under Mark Hughes. we played stockport a few days before it

Will not take long until Pep has this toy, too...

Some cameras are installed and Nagelsmann has an Ipad with which he can give instructions for the players on the screen. Screen is big enough so that the players see it from the pitch.

Will not take long until Pep has this toy, too...

Some cameras are installed and Nagelsmann has an Ipad with which he can give instructions for the players on the screen. Screen is big enough so that the players see it from the pitch.

Alan Ball would have loved that, much cooler than sitting in a deck chair with a megaphone.

30 years ago Liverpool .Arsenal ect were out buiding there fan base in the Far East while we were content to stay in the Uk playing lower league teams .Othe teams built a global fan base while we were content not to .present owners se a different priority now

We don't seem to value preseason in footballing terms anymore. The club sees it solely as a marketing exercise, and seems to favor three or four high-profile moneymaking games packed into a grueling travel schedule rather than a string of games against a variety of opposition that might, you know, actually help prepare the team for the season? It's bizarre. Can't be good for our chances.

We always start the season great, so I don't think there's anything wrong with our pre season.

Alan Ball would have loved that, much cooler than sitting in a deck chair with a megaphone.

It is there to analyse training scenes directly - to explain something visually on the trainings pitch and to prepare for opponents etc.

What Pep tries to explain with his hands and voice when he stops scenes in trainings scenes where he corrects distances etc. (or later in the discussion room with video) Nagelsmann can do now directly on the pitch. Show what was wrong - and show how it should be. Might help with language barriers, too.

For coaches like Pep - and Nagelsmann is similar - and their way of coaching and exercising that might be the right help. Hoffenheim is testing that now.

i don't mind City playing glamour friendly game for both match fitness and marketing purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.