Predictor table BBC

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by inchy14, 11 Aug 2017.

1. bigstanhibbert

bigstanhibbert

Corrected

2. Metalartin

Metalartin

I don't want any of these hacks at the BBC picking us now for the title for a number of reasons... namely we can stick it to them if we do win.

Also normally when a team is picked as a majority favourite they are slated for failing to live up to those expectations in any way, often unfairly and prematurely when it's us... they'll still do this at every opportunity even though we were never their favourite.

It will be interesting if the BBC will continue to let them off lightly in spite of them being favourite for the title at the BBC headquarters. I think we know what kind of integrity the BBC has when it comes to football journalism already in recent years.

3. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Just been reading the predictions in the Times. Most have us to win with rags second. The odd rag prediction but then one of their female writers doesn't even have us in the top 4 and has Spurs to win it! Eh?

4. nmc

nmc

I'm sure the BBC online team have us down to be relegated.

5. Dax777

Dax777

That's a lot of disrespect for the defending champs

6. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Havhaaaaaaa haa haaaaa haaaaaaaaa ha ha haaaaaaa ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaa haaaaa haa ha ha haaaaaa haaaa haa ha haa haaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaa haaaaaaa haaaaa ha ha haaa ha haaaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa.......

Sorry just laughing at thepundits who have gone for united to win the league

7. m7mcfc

m7mcfc

Man of leisure
    Matthew Upton as well.

8. Pablo1

Pablo1

utd will finish outside of the top 4. I can understand why some would have them down for scraping in but to have them down as champions? I can only think they are all sniffing glue.

9. bondsman

bondsman

Only Hartson and Upson not predicting Utd in top four. Always liked those two

10. Kinkys Left Foot

Kinkys Left Foot

Its pragmatism don't you know or inability in layman terms.