Pregame Superstitions

KansasCITY

Just wondering if any of you have any wierd or quirky things you do before City games? For example,I always eat pop tarts and drink Orange Juice (because most of the time its pretty early) before k.o..

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
When i have driven to the ground and we have won i always drive the same way to the ground for the next home game.

And do we always win the next game ??

I have lucky underpants, I call them my happy pants.

Also, I never, ever record the game to watch when I get back, it's a kiss of death. Recently I tried it again as I was working for the Notts County game and couldn't watch it so I sneakily recorded it to watch when I'd finished. The wife spotted the red light on the V+ box and asked why I was recording it. We were 1 nil down at the time and after a suitable bollocking from said Mrs she stopped the recording, a minute later, Dzeko scored.

Oh, and on match days I have to have my 1st coffee out of a particular City mug. Even if I'm taking the coffee into work in a travel mug I have to pour it into the City mug 1st, then transfer it.

I'm doing my bit for the club.

i used to have a cd made up of classic manchester anthems such as 'round are way' by oasis, 'a big day in the north' by black grape amongst others. however, whenever i remembered to play it, city would lose so now i try to play the coral, the cribs or some other non-manc music to get me in the mood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.