Premier League 26th Feb

Rooney at it again, loses the ball and goes after the tackler with a shoulder barge.

Wigan waste yet another good opening. Joke of a side, they get forward well then waste it over and over and over again.

Balotelli would have been off for showing the same dissent as Nani.

Rooney is dog shite and protected by referees.

There's not a chance in the world this United side will go to Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal at get anything.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:54 pm --<br /><br />BBC report ffs

1511: Wayne Rooney charges into James McCarthy, off the ball, with what looked like his elbow. Replays are inconclusive.

Inconclusive my arse!

cookster said:
Balotelli would have been off for showing the same dissent as Nani.

Rooney is dog shite and protected by referees.

There's not a chance in the world this United side will go to Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal at get anything.
But the annoying thing is,they will. To say they've led a charmed life this season is a massive understatement. I've stopped building my hopes up when any team's attacking or dominating them. Just as I know shrek won't get any retrospective punishment for that deliberate elbow.

Nani is such a greedy cnut! Just as well really cos his greed ha fucked plenty of good openings. I hate him.

... and another wasted chance. This is preposterous really at this level. Wigan fully deserve their place in the Championship next season.

LoveCity said:
... and another wasted chance. This is preposterous really at this level. Wigan fully deserve their place in the Championship next season.

Ur right Wigan are shit up top

Can't believe Rooney didnt go down there

PMSL!!! Worst free kick ever LOL

Nani is selfish ****.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 pm --<br /><br />2-0 that's it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.