Premier League and FA's Plan To End Illegal Streaming Of Football

I disagree.
People are already streaming, and pubs are crammed every weekend with football fans who don't want to attend the stadium due to factors such as cost and time restraints so they watch the games in pubs.
The rags were at home on Thursday, yet plenty of pubs within a few miles away from the Swamp were crammed with rag shirt wearing cretins cheering on their club.
The stadium was empty.
Doesn't this tell you that factors such as ticket pricing, trending in lifestyles now being different and so on are factors in why people wouldn't go to the stadium but want to watch the product.

Ticket prices were probably reduced for this match but people have got Into habits of not attending matches due to the extortionate prices of most matches... So they watch on the TV.

Decrease the price of attending the stadiums, stop ripping fans off, and offer an official streaming service that's affordable for all.
And the sport would maintain its popularity.

Keep it as it is and other sports will capture the imagination of next generations and they will shy away from football.

There isnt a coincidence why when I look around me at the Etihad today it's predominantly full of middle aged men.
The viewing figures for sports such as MMA have significantly increased in recent times, I put this down to accessibility of the product.
Couldn't agree more; sky are killing their own product in the long term by not making it affordable to young people now

Football as a whole is to expensive....attending games with a kid can cost upwards of £80....Sky and BT charge to much for a shite service really as the product is limited to what they want to show us....charge £30/month for the lot and subscriptions would go through the roof as would advertising revenue.....streaming will never go away though there are to many smart cookies out there to ensure that

Looks like they made a start on a popular site all links for all games today down fuckers!!

Football clubs need to make tickets to watch matches live cheaper. Particularly for youngsters, the future generation of fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.