Premier League Games 1/2/3/4 Jan

We're winning at least 10 more games for me, and even if we lost the other 6 (we've lost 1 dead rubber in 32 games), we wouldn't be seeing our GD go down.
I agree our GD is unlikely to go down, but my point is that if ours stays the same, either Chelsea or United could match it if they won enough games to catch us on points.

Great bit of skill that Arthur..

tumblr_p21y2tz6dN1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

I wish our top six rivals would sometimes lose at home to shit teams, they always seem to equalise or get a late winner.

They draw, we win. Was kinda nice seeing another team trying to break down a concrete wall. Unfortunately for them, they don't have Raheem ...

It won't stay the same either, it'll go up further, if anyone beats our GD this season, something has gone seriously badly wrong.

Put your logical head on, its not a jinx to say these things.
I don't think I'm making myself clear... I think we're going to win the league comfortably. I don't think anyone is going to catch up to our points total. I'm just trying to make the technical point that we can't add an extra point to our lead when we talk about how many points we are ahead, because the almost Impossible set of circumstances that would allow us to be caught on points, might also change the GD picture quite a bit.

So spurs have a free pass to be dirty bastards this season.

Good to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.