Premier League Games 11/12/13 August

Don't get all the obsession with what the Rags do.
Who cares? Yes they will be knocking on the door but we will beat them to the league and be champions.

We reeled it in in a different way by keeping the ball went 2 up and never really went for it just killed the game by keeping the ball.
No don't mean that mate,what I meant was pep only knows attack obviously nothing wrong with that,but sometimes when your not at your best performance wise you might just change it a bit and make sure you try and come away with something from the game..

At the end of the day my only concern about us is we only play the one way,and pep doesn't really like wanting to reel it in,where as with the gouger he's prepared to be pragmatic and be more defensive against the better sides..
Now we've got better full backs the defensive frailties that haunted us last season will be nullified. That 'one way' we play is down to the fact it's the most successful way and hasn't done Pep any harm in the past. We just needed the right players to implement it correctly and we've gone a long way to address that.

No don't mean that mate,what I meant was pep only knows attack obviously nothing wrong with that,but sometimes when your not at your best performance wise you might just change it a bit and make sure you try and come away with something from the game..

Only thing we missing it Height for crosses when you keep the ball as well as us you open teams up 95 times out 100

well we know who our 2 main rivals are from today, they'll both be helped all the way whilst we'll be hindered. We just have to be so much better than both, every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.