Premier League Games 11/12/13 Feb

the amount the media are banging on about them being the first champions relegated since us, makes me think much like the title win that the narrative is written for them.

Would be immensely amusing if we (somehow) won the title by beating Leicester at home and relegated them in the process, would serve them right.

Won't happen, but would serve them right.

No probs mate.
I never forget injustices.
Ipswich vs City end of '72 season when we were robbed by the Ref still sticks in my craw. Cost us the title that season.
Norman Burtenshaw iirc. I've mentioned him in the past. Absolute twat.
Refused to give us a penalty when Mick Mills admitted handling the ball over the bar - we got a corner. Then allowed their winner which was yards offside. We were stood 6 feet away from the linesman, who immediately waved his flag. When the City players insisted he saw the lino, the lino said there was a clear offside. Burtenshaw said to the lino "I'm the ref - the goal stands!" Even the Ipswich fans around us couldn't believe it. Those 2 points would have won us the league.

the amount the media are banging on about them being the first champions relegated since us, makes me think much like the title win that the narrative is written for them.

Would be immensely amusing if we (somehow) won the title by beating Leicester at home and relegated them in the process, would serve them right.

Won't happen, but would serve them right.

why are you so sure???

Shit players returning to being shit after one anomaly of a season?
No idea what would be needed to turn an average athlete into a elite one.
It's almost as though they had some kind of performance enhancing drug or something...

They'll be fucking gutted they didn't get £30 million for glorified Sunday league player.
Vardy seemed lot quicker last season. Maybe Leicester have had a shake up in their medical team since last season?

Vardy seemed lot quicker last season. Maybe Leicester have had a shake up in their medical team since last season?
They were ALL a lot quicker last season.Very very quick.snapped into tackles, sprinted down the wings,...now just look at Jamie Slow fox,Wes "clumsy " Morgan who can barely stay on his feet ,never mind run.each game they play they look drained of energy. All is not lost The manager of the year will have a plan B in place,such a talented manager will sort the 'champions' out.
The biggest Betting shop in the eastmidlands will hopefully sink to new lower levels.
Their fitness levels have returned to abysmal ...from top notch....
Game over...The Foxes are sick of Pizza,have no beetroot shoots left ,and have eaten themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.