Premier League Games 11/12/13 March

all I can say is fuck off Burnley.

Stoke at home is going to cost us I feel, but that's based on the past 2 1/2 years where when we've had a big domestic game we've not won enough of them. No faith in us beating Liverpool or Arsenal or Chelsea, let alone Liverpool AND Arsenal AND Chelsea, the day we do that is the day we get back on track to being the top club in this league and dominating for years to come, fear it will never happen.

all I can say is fuck off Burnley.

Stoke at home is going to cost us I feel, but that's based on the past 2 1/2 years where when we've had a big domestic game we've not won enough of them. No faith in us beating Liverpool or Arsenal or Chelsea, let alone Liverpool AND Arsenal AND Chelsea, the day we do that is the day we get back on track to being the top club in this league and dominating for years to come, fear it will never happen.
Sodding pissy result today. Saw last 5 up to half time and Burnley just kept giving it away under v little pressure against a crap dippers performance. Cue inevitable goal and game gone.
Stoke result took a bit of our insurance for the next 3 games. Really need at least 4 points v Dippers and the Tarquinius- that or better then hopefully we'll be okay.

Haha
The table looks scary and we have to play all but spurs!
We're hitting form at the right time karen. It's like when we won it in '12' i popped into my local corner shop and with 8 games left i conceded we'd lost it and told armchair boy "It's yours now, well done".
Well the smug bastard said " Well, you know how it is mate, we've got the experience to win it, but good effort"
I promised myself , you won't see a penny of my money again, but i broke my promise the day after we won it.
What i do think is, 1 or 2 of these teams will bottle it and i don't think it will be us.

We're hitting form at the right time karen. It's like when we won it in '12' i popped into my local corner shop and with 8 games left i conceded we'd lost it and told armchair boy "It's yours now, well done".
Well the smug bastard said " Well, you know how it is mate, we've got the experience to win it, but good effort"
I promised myself , you won't see a penny of my money again, but i broke my promise the day after we won it.
What i do think is, 1 or 2 of these teams will bottle it and i don't think it will be us.
True,we have got better recently but still missing loads of chances,i think we will hold our nerve at the end,our oldies will help the kids to not be scared,the sky won't cave in if we don't get top 4 though,it will just start pep is crap stuff in the media all summer

True,we have got better recently but still missing loads of chances,i think we will hold our nerve at the end,our oldies will help the kids to not be scared,the sky won't cave in if we don't get top 4 though,it will just start pep is crap stuff in the media all summer
The Sky won't cave in without Top 4 but would make things much much more difficult for Pep
1. More difficult to attract top players
2. More difficult to sort out the clear out with the pressure of having to get back into CL
3. Europa league Thursday nights
4. It shows we are on the slide- league positions going down
I'd love to win the Cup and get top 4 but given the choice I'd go for Top 4

The Sky won't cave in without Top 4 but would make things much much more difficult for Pep
1. More difficult to attract top players
2. More difficult to sort out the clear out with the pressure of having to get back into CL
3. Europa league Thursday nights
4. It shows we are on the slide- league positions going down
I'd love to win the Cup and get top 4 but given the choice I'd go for Top 4
This year and summer is all about rebuilding the team,we have loads out of contract to replace,i would take a year out although the club would not be pleased about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.