Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16/17/18 May

It's funny how Conte has been called a genius amongst other things by the media and the likes of talksport when mp won the double his first year and was dismissed with so he should with that squad,bet Conte gets manager of the year as maureen did but mp and bobby didn't

It's funny how Conte has been called a genius amongst other things by the media and the likes of talksport when mp won the double his first year and was dismissed with so he should with that squad,bet Conte gets manager of the year as maureen did but mp and bobby didn't

You are right, but don't let it worry you. It fucking annoys me. Two faced bastard media.

I don't understand why we get treated differently
What i have learned so far is WB are trying to sit in and counter attack but they are not very good at the latter

Given up my stream keeps dropping out. Waiting for 2nd corrie to finish and i'll watch 2nd half on tv.

True Kaz but he's had Europe to contend with as well, oh hang on a minute :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.