Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16/17/18 May

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by karen7, 12 May 2017.

1. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Ive not watched the game,have they put up as much fight as they did against us? The scoreline would suggest not.

2. decmancity

decmancity

I don't understand how he does but Kane is one hell of a goal scorer, could do with proving himself at champions league level however. Perhaps that is where his limited ability gets shown up?

3. City health warning

City health warning

A shocking performance from Leicester.

4. BJL_City

BJL_City

kind of scoreline we used to produce at our rivals when it mattered. Sums up Spurs that they do it when it doesn't.

We need to get back to that point of going to WHL and OT and demolishing them, and start doing it at all our rivals. Make a statement and exert our authority. If it doesn't happen now under Pep then it never will.

5. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    I was dipping in and out of the commentary on 5Live earlier, but I had to turn it off because Andy Townsend and the other prick who was commentating were soiling themselves over Kane and Ali.

6. uteblue

uteblue

Military
    Spurs are paying their stars peanuts (compared to others) and get them to sign on long term contracts, hope we can tempt some of them away

7. super_city_si

super_city_si

I think it's accuracy. He hits the target so often.

8. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    Levy is a shrewd business man. If City go sniffing, the price will go through the roof.

9. PinkFinal

PinkFinal

Spurs double whammy of losing players and playing at Wembley........bring it on.

10. cadds92

cadds92

That's his next step. If he can start performing at a high level against the very best in Europe he will have the pick of teams after him.

I don't buy this idea that he has to do it for England. As much as I want him to replicate his Spurs performances for England you only have to look at how other top class players play for their national teams.

You wouldn't go anywhere near Tevez if you judged him on his international goal-scoring record for example.