Premier League Games 12/13/14/15/16/17/18 May

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by karen7, 12 May 2017.

1. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    As you get older, you'll realise that "soiling" yourself is no biggie.

Er, so I'm told.

2. Metalartin

Metalartin

I'm starting to hate Leicester, raise their game for us and bend over for someone else the next game.

3. paulchapo

paulchapo

We had the fuckers on the rack but our usual missed chances and then their goal out of the blue changed the game. Were they as dirty and horrible tonight as they were at our place?

4. Leto

Leto

Their fans up in SS3 were absolute weapons. More interested in singing songs about us than their own team and too busy trying to take the piss when they thought Mahrez had scored the penalty to notice it had been disallowed.

5. City health warning

City health warning

They didn't have their first choice centre backs but it was a poor effort. They are a typical mid table side.

Last edited: 18 May 2017
  6. Metalartin

Metalartin

I didn't watch it to be honest I was taking his word for it that they were terrible along with the scoreline.

7. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Uppity Twat
    I'm struggling to keep up. Have Leicester stopped doing PEDs again?

8. paulchapo

paulchapo

Yes I hate the whole shower of shit. A modern day Wimbledon with about twenty times the money to spend.

9. cleavers

cleavers

Much as it pains me to say so about spurs, but even though chelsea were clinical, I think spurs would still have been worthy champions, but they effectively bottled it at west ham (who I know played well) on the night.

10. paulchapo

paulchapo

I don't think Spurs bottled it. They were playing catch up and Chelsea were relentless in grinding out results. As soon as they closed the gap Chelsea widened it again. They were going to have an off night and they had it at West Ham.