Premier League Games 14/15/16/17/18/19 April

manager of season moans about spending

Really? What does he expect, he took a job at Burnley for fucks sake. I wish all these whinging tossers would be given a top six job and see how they get on. Hughes, Allardyce, Moyes all failed and so would gravel voice.

Burnley's record against the other top 8:

Pld: 13, W: 2, D: 4, L: 7, GS: 11, GC: 21, GD: -10, Pts: 10/39.

Against the bottom 12:

Pld: 21, W: 12, D: 6, L: 3, GS: 23, GC: 10, GD: 13, Pts: 42/63.

So Dyche has just been great at getting results against the teams usually in the relegation battle against them. Considering the standard of those sides, it's a good but not outstanding achievement, if he'd regularly punched above his weight and got wins against top sides then I'd buy it a bit more.

In comparison...Pep:

Top 8, Pld: 14, W: 11, D: 1, L: 2, GS: 38, GC: 13, GD: 25, Pts: 34/42.

Bottom 12: Pld: 19, W: 17, D: 2, L: 0, GS: 55, GC: 12, GD: 43, Pts: 53/57.

Flicked between both games tonight. The standard was very low, Southampton were playing poorly and didn't make any changes till it was too late at 0-0. They're probably down.

Really? What does he expect, he took a job at Burnley for fucks sake. I wish all these whinging tossers would be given a top six job and see how they get on. Hughes, Allardyce, Moyes all failed and so would gravel voice.

Yep Burnley is his level.
As you said, he would be fucking clueless if he was the manager of a top club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.