Premier League Games 14/15/16/17/18/19 April

We're not castigating him because he was at City we're doing it because he is a shit manager.
Hmm. Would he get the same amount of stick that he does get if he hadn't been at City? Don't get me wrong; it was the right decision to move him on as we weren't progressing as well as we (or the owners) hoped. But I don't recall the likes of Frizzell, Benson, Clark, Coppell etc etc getting as much stick as him. And Hughes was no worse than them. I just find it odd that people can't let go, even after 8 years. Hey ho.

Hmm. Would he get the same amount of stick that he does get if he hadn't been at City? Don't get me wrong; it was the right decision to move him on as we weren't progressing as well as we (or the owners) hoped. But I don't recall the likes of Frizzell, Benson, Clark, Coppell etc etc getting as much stick as him. And Hughes was no worse than them. I just find it odd that people can't let go, even after 8 years. Hey ho.

If the rumours are true then Hughes was the one leaking things from the club / dressing room to the press to curry favour with them to protect himself.
I don't remember the likes of Frizzell, Benson, Clark, Coppell etc doing that.

Big fat Sam gets as much and thankfully he never managed us.

What odds were the chavs to come back and win at half time?

Another decidedly dodgy game, I suspect... similar to to the one at the Etihad last Saturday
Not the same at all, Chelsea made the right changes and woke up.

We came out sleepwalking in the second half against the Scum, probably thought we had done enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.