Premier League Games 15/16/17 April

Don't much like them (fans more than anything), but Spurs are an excellent team. Brilliantly organised, committed, aggressive, strong. Plenty of goals from behind the striker, and the two centre halves are fantastic. And much better to watch than Chelsea.

Looks like we're going to be even further behind Spurs than last season. Criminal with the advantages we've had over them since the takeover.

You got your tin foil hat on mate, lmao.

Possibly but you just fucking know its going to happen pmsl.

Id actually like Spuds to knick the title off Chelsea id truth be told as they are a good watch whilst Chelsea is like taking a sleeping pill!

Spurs are just the biggest and best flat track bullies in the premier league
At home to any of the bottom 14 clubs, they look like absolute world beaters with the social media world yearning for them to win the league
I am fully aware they were excellent against Chelsea and us at home, but their away record is pretty average/poor
We dismantled them at home at least equally as much when we bottled the 2-0 lead, and they were easily slapped around by Liverpool and United away

Won't be fooling me, nor did they fool Gent.
They will be back down in 5/6th next season without White Hart Lane, I have no doubt about it

Possibly but you just fucking know its going to happen pmsl.

Id actually like Spuds to knick the title off Chelsea id truth be told as they are a good watch whilst Chelsea is like taking a sleeping pill!
I'm with you all the way mate, only jesting, I'll bet Chelsea get an appalling red card against them tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.