Premier League Games 15/16/17 Sept

A great result for the premier league that.

Looks like they are marketing a Manchester feud for the title race....

The rags have had the easiest start to a season I can ever remember a team having.

Will continue for another few games yet.

After a 4-0 win ?
Care to elaborate why you feel the need to big up the rags? On a City forum? Despite some very iffy musical tastes, you're not totally stupid. You must surely know that that is not going to go down well on a fiorum where you're a guest. Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but you should think about what you're posting. If I went on KUMB and started praising Millwall, Chelsea or Tottenham to the high heavens, how would it go down?

Let's look at that penalty decision again...

Commentator on my stream where can he put his hand in his pocket? Made me chuckle...

So he didn't think about us, he just thought about everybody else.

I wish they'd asked him what his goals for the season were then, if he's admitting they're not in the title race this season. Probably his attempt at setting us up to fail by saying he's fighting those 4 for 2nd.

Last edited:
They're now a typical Mourinho team. Horrible on the eye but powerful and get results. Yes, we're better than them and yes we should beat them but anyone totally discounting them is just setting themselves up for a fall.

So he didn't think about us, he just thought about everybody else.

I wish they'd asked him what his goals for the season were then, if he's admitting they're not in the title race this season.

Makes sense. it's them he'll be scrapping for 4th against

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.