Premier League Games 17th March

Salah will win POTY and the golden boot. At least this makes it more likely he goes to Real.

I can see Real readying a £120m+ bid right now.

Yeah, I just twigged it. I was counting the Brighton game, which Liverpool won't have. I did edit my post, but you two fuckers were too quick!
What I lack in ability to control my gambling habits, I more than make up for in my quick maths skills.

Salah will win POTY and the golden boot. At least this makes it more likely he goes to Real.

I can see Real readying a £120m+ bid right now.
Liverpool would want Neymar money i'd imagine. I can see it happening though.

When liverpool score many goals on one match they usually had a bad game after that, dont know if it still apply for them or not for next game..

The scouse media pushing and pushing for Salah to get player of the year

Total pisstake if KDB doesn’t win it by a landslide
Salah has had one of the best seasons I've ever seen from a player in the PL. As has KDB but wouldn't be undeserved if Salah won it.

I swear Salah reminds me of Messi. That goal was the same against Boateng, and the other he had the same ball controlling as Messi.

The scouse media pushing and pushing for Salah to get player of the year

Total pisstake if KDB doesn’t win it by a landslide
I'm not sure a landslide mate, Salah has been immense. For me Kev should win it. As i said earlier though if Silva gets a lot of votes too it could open the door for Salah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.