Premier League Games 2/3 Dec

I’ve written before ,no matter who we have played and beaten already this season ,our most important and most difficult game is always the next one, whoever it might be. But don’t get into thinking that the media always talk the truth. Yesterday’s match at the Arse was a great game to watch, but a masterclass of two great footballing greats facing up to each it was not. Both teams were shite. WE might not be firing on all cylinders at the moment but if raggies offer us up 15 chances?????????

The next is the most important but United is the one that will cause us the most trouble the way they set up. Doesn't make me a red. We are not playing as well as we were earlier in the season if we were then I wouldn't be as concerned.

You have been banging on about this for days,no mention of todays game or weds game,man up and stop shaking at the thought of the derby

If it was any other match people wouldn't be getting so annoyed. Who should I talk about on the United thread or upcoming matches.

It's like any compliment is forbidden.....I've not seen today's game yet but have referred to Wednesdays performance.

Bloody forum police! Expected better from you Karen.

I’ve written before ,no matter who we have played and beaten already this season ,our most important and most difficult game is always the next one, whoever it might be. But don’t get into thinking that the media always talk the truth. Yesterday’s match at the Arse was a great game to watch, but a masterclass of two great footballing greats facing up to each it was not. Both teams were shite. WE might not be firing on all cylinders at the moment but if raggies offer us up 15 chances?????????

I don't think both teams were shite. Do I love Arsenal too now?

If it was any other match people wouldn't be getting so annoyed. Who should I talk about on the United thread or upcoming matches.

It's like any compliment is forbidden.....I've not seen today's game yet but have referred to Wednesdays performance.

It's not about having an opinion, it was the amount of times and threads you kept banging on.
I agree with the poster who you told to get back in his box. i will get back in mine now, but
just so you know not all of us want to keep reading "the look at me i'm the cobwebcat" thread.

Sorry but i call a spade a spade,enjoy todays hard fought win

Here have a peek and stop with the what ifs we are a different animal under Pep, the bleating from the rags fans and players alike tells you all you need to know...

https://ok.ru/video/407019588279

You don’t think Arse were shit, none of their players could hit the proverbial cows arse, Rags allowed them 30 odd chances 15 on target 1 goal, that is shite.

Poor finishing but to create so many chances was good but I thought they played very well. On another day when de gea didn't have a great game they would have scored more. Good performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.