Premier League Games 2/3 Dec

They got beat off Basel less than a fortnight ago. I’ve just been catching up on this and the rags thread and you’ve posted well over 10 posts gushing about them. Are you on the WUM? “In better form than us” what’s our win streak currently?

@its grim up north beat me to it. ;0)

Oh grow a pair. Saying United will be a difficult game and that they have improved is not gushing. I suppose I'm a rag now am I. Just because they are our local rivals I have to say they are crap to fit in I suppose.

Oh grow a pair. Saying United will be a difficult game and that they have improved is not gushing. I suppose I'm a rag now am I. Just because they are our local rivals I have to say they are crap to fit in I suppose.
Grow a pair!
You’ve been in a tiz wetting your knickers since yesterday evening about the rags. You said they were in better form than us. I posted that they were beaten by Basel less than a fortnight ago and had to rely on a deflected goal to dispose of the mighty B&HA at home shortly after. I will ask you again for the second time; how many wins is that for us now? Ah fuck it, WWWWWWWWWWWWW in the league, WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW in all comps.
Grow a pair indeed.

Grow a pair!
You’ve been in a tiz wetting your knickers since yesterday evening about the rags. You said they were in better form than us. I posted that they were beaten by Basel less than a fortnight ago and had to rely on a deflected goal to dispose of the mighty B&HA at home shortly after. I will ask you again for the second time; how many wins is that for us now? Ah fuck it, WWWWWWWWWWWWW in the league, WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW in all comps.
Grow a pair indeed.

Why does giving United a compliment upset you so much? How many points have they dropped at home so far? Why must we smash them so easily? We are capable of it but they are too. It's our toughest game in my opinion.

Get back in your box with nobody at city can do wrong. Saying United will be a difficult game is not treason. Have an opinion for once that's not we are brilliant all the time in all circumstances.

Remember we sold Francis Lee once.....which apparently is the last time you were unhappy.

Saying United are trash over and over isn't a sign of intelligence or loyalty it's just arrogant toss.

Don’t mind you or anybody having an opinion but repeating it over and over again in various threads doesn’t add anything to its credibility. It only going to start people sniffing.

Don’t mind you or anybody having an opinion but repeating it over and over again in various threads doesn’t add anything to its credibility. It only going to start people sniffing.

Seriously? You know I'm a blue but if people want to go sniffing about because of a comment like that do I really care? It's a forum..I think Barca are good too.

Why does giving United a compliment upset you so much? How many points have they dropped at home so far. Why must we smash them so easily? We are capable of it but they are too. It's our toughest game in my opinion.
Show me one post where I’ve said anything about smashing the rags! You can’t. I haven’t said fuck all about them apart from you banging on about how worried you are about them. Are you pulling me up for other posters comments?
I noticed you’ve sidestepped the Basel defeat and the deflected goal against Brighton AGAIN after saying they were in better form than us. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW on the bounce. You remind me of Duncan Castles the way you’re banging on about them.

Why does giving United a compliment upset you so much? How many points have they dropped at home so far? Why must we smash them so easily? We are capable of it but they are too. It's our toughest game in my opinion.

I’ve written before ,no matter who we have played and beaten already this season ,our most important and most difficult game is always the next one, whoever it might be. But don’t get into thinking that the media always talk the truth. Yesterday’s match at the Arse was a great game to watch, but a masterclass of two great footballing greats facing up to each it was not. Both teams were shite. WE might not be firing on all cylinders at the moment but if raggies offer us up 15 chances?????????

Are you wearing City jimjams?

Listen I think United are playing better than us in the last 2 games and the game wont be easy. Am I worried by this one? Yes.

That's it.

Why is that not allowed particularly on the United forum.

Apparently I'm not allowed to criticise Mangala on the Mangala forum either.

We are all fans but that doesn't mean we have to hate everyone else.

This place sometimes.
You have been banging on about this for days,no mention of todays game or weds game,man up and stop shaking at the thought of the derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.