Premier League Games 20/21/22 Oct

It's great living in Liverpool. Went to the local bar at half time, had a couple of pints, then walked home. On the way back I passed a bloke watching the match in his living room and get this, he was sitting in the middle of a 3 seater sofa, alone, with a Liverpool scarf draped over the back of the sofa behind him. He looked so sad.
Brilliant!
I wanted to take a picture on my phone but my wife forbid me.

Spurs definitely our main contenders. They are indeed a Harry Kane team but with a few really good players in it.

Kolarov scored again for Roma. Not that he or Dzeko could do a job for us but it's good to see him or both doing so well.

We should definitely go to Anfield looking not to lose. Their team looks frightening.

Goodness knows what would’ve happened at our place had Mane not got sent off.

Today makes Spurs look better again, Arsenal same old, Liverpool and Everton in crisis (when our media and us socials get going).. and Mourinho look like a manager who thinks his team is shit.

It's great living in Liverpool. Went to the local bar at half time, had a couple of pints, then walked home. On the way back I passed a bloke watching the match in his living room and get this, he was sitting in the middle of a 3 seater sofa, alone, with a Liverpool scarf draped over the back of the sofa behind him. He looked so sad.
Brilliant!
I wanted to take a picture on my phone but my wife forbid me.
Forbade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.