Premier League Games 21/22 Jan

We play far better football yet because we keep conceding we continue to lose ground. It really isnt that difficult to stop conceding from every shot, then we might have a chance to reel them in.
Disagree about the "far better football", but anyway, you guys really need another keeper, i´ve never seen anything like it before, its like the guy is incapable of making a save LOL, look at the diference today between Courtois and Bravo, its scary.

16 more games to play. We have an outside chance of winning the league but I will settle for top four to build on next year. It's a struggle trying to play catch up with a team that doesn't have a CL campaign. I really don't want chelsea to win it. Maybe it's Conte, maybe them being outright cheats in Etihad.

We have got zero chance. Even Pep has virtually admitted that. These problems we have are not going to be solved in a week. He knows that, we know that. Against Chelsea and Spurs we played as well as we could and came away with one point. We are not suddenly going to start getting clean sheets every game. It will be up and down for the rest of the season and we must focus on what we can win and trying to get in the top 3 which we are capable of.

Disagree about the "far better football", but anyway, you guys really need another keeper, i´ve never seen anything like it before, its like the guy is incapable of making a save LOL, look at the diference today between Courtois and Bravo, its scary.

You must of have forgotten about Courtois against Swansea earlier on.

Wouldn't be so worried about Chelea winning, really. We're not going to catch them. Arsenal getting that late penalty was a bit of a pisser though. Make no bones about it, a top 4 spot this season (with our non-existent defence and keeper) will be some achievement.And don't forget, we've still got to go the Emirates and Stamford Bridge. Time to get busy.

It's not incompetence when it happens in one direction.

I was in fairness talking about the Arsenal game, posters were calling the ref shit bent etc... which doesn't make sense as he gave a penalty each. The linesman was incompetent and if people want a mad agenda theory at least point it at the right guy

Wouldn't be so worried about Chelea winning, really. We're not going to catch them. Arsenal getting that late penalty was a bit of a pisser though. Make no bones about it, a top 4 spot this season (with our non-existent defence and keeper) will be some achievement.And don't forget, we've still got to go the Emirates and Stamford Bridge. Time to get busy.

Exactly this. We probably need to win 12 of our last 16 to be certain of top 3. Chelsea will win the league with 10 more wins for me. That should be easily achievable. If they get more than 3 points against the dippers and Arsenal, especially the latter, it's over now virtually.

I was in fairness talking about the Arsenal game, posters were calling the ref shit bent etc... which doesn't make sense as he gave a penalty each. The linesman was incompetent and if people want a mad agenda theory at least point it at the right guy

It was the lack of offside that was the contentious decision which is totally linesman. That was a very high kick from Mee so was a pen for me. I have seen them not given but it would be a free kick anywhere else on the pitch.

It was the lack of offside that was the contentious decision which is totally linesman. That was a very high kick from Mee so was a pen for me. I have seen them not given but it would be a free kick anywhere else on the pitch.

Precisely, we have got some shit decisions alright and I wouldn't trust a certain ref for sure but people looking at every game from a anti city slant will lead to madness, it also dilutes any genuine concerns we have, we just end up sounding like the rags.

Precisely, we have got some shit decisions alright and I wouldn't trust a certain ref for sure but people looking at every game from a anti city slant will lead to madness, it also dilutes any genuine concerns we have, we just end up sounding like the rags.

It is annoying as it keeps happening and some are worst than others but like Ric alluded to in another post, all the sendings off have been of our own doing this season and correct decisions. Yes Rojo should have been sent off twice as I have read 500 times but refs being wrong in another game doesn't make our sending off decisions wrong.

Someone suggested in the Everton post match thread that we would have won had we got the pen. There is absolutely no way of knowing that with the defending we do. I couldn't see us throwing 2 points away yesterday from being in total control, but we did. We concede way too many goals and I don't remember too many of them being that contentious. Just terrible defending on the whole.

Whilst we should make more noise about it as a club to get in the refs heads and try and gain some advantage, like Mourinho did to some effect earlier in the season when it wasn't going well for them, we have to do what we can to cut out the sloppy play at both ends of the pitch and make the refs decisions irrelevant. The match day threads often have us getting 6 "nailed on" penalties a game. It's ludicrous.

If people believe the game to be corrupt to the degree it is debated on here then surely you stop going? I have to believe it's just rank incompetence on the whole and if I didn't believe that I would have to give it up.

I also get confused with whether it is an anti city agenda or a pro rag and dipper agenda. If it's the latter, I don't see how giving Arsenal a late pen helps them at all. If anything the sending off and pen for Burnley should be a stronger argument for the latter.

It is annoying as it keeps happening and some are worst than others but like Ric alluded to in another post, all the sendings off have been of our own doing this season and correct decisions. Yes Rojo should have been sent off twice as I have read 500 times but refs being wrong in another game doesn't make our sending off decisions wrong.

Someone suggested in the Everton post match thread that we would have won had we got the pen. There is absolutely no way of knowing that with the defending we do. I couldn't see us throwing 2 points away yesterday from being in total control, but we did. We concede way too many goals and I don't remember too many of them being that contentious. Just terrible defending on the whole.

Whilst we should make more noise about it as a club to get in the refs heads and try and gain some advantage, like Mourinho did to some effect earlier in the season when it wasn't going well for them, we have to do what we can to cut out the sloppy play at both ends of the pitch and make the refs decisions irrelevant. The match day threads often have us getting 6 "nailed on" penalties a game. It's ludicrous.

If people believe the game to be corrupt to the degree it is debated on here then surely you stop going? I have to believe it's just rank incompetence on the whole and if I didn't believe that I would have to give it up.

I also get confused with whether it is an anti city agenda or a pro rag and dipper agenda. If it's the latter, I don't see how giving Arsenal a late pen helps them at all. If anything the sending off and pen for Burnley should be a stronger argument for the latter.

We are on the same page, it's just getting a bit bloody tedious now people going bonkers in every bleeding thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.