Premier League Games 21/22 Jan

LOL, course you do. LOL

Listen mate. I do on the whole agree with your comments, and it is quite ridiculous to be saying you've had easy fixtures because that clearly isn't true.

Chelsea have been by far the best team this season, play some great football, and unlike most of your rivals, can keep clean sheets. And that last point is always the key differential for any team with ambitions to win the league, because with your quality up front, you're always going to nick a goal or two.

Beat Liverpool and Arsenal, and I think it's probably over. Go on to win it and it will have been a well deserved and comprehensive win. Some of the petty and jealousy ridden comments on here will not change that.

And if the roles were reversed I would hope that others would say the same about us. But somehow I very much doubt that.

is it time to catalogue the top six teams and their refereeing decisions????

like set up a thread for the pros and cons of each of the teams......as year in year out this shit gets forgotten.....lets get the facts straight after every weekend of who benefitted from poor decisions.

Outright cheats at Etihad?? How the fuck do you work that one out? & remember, we were kind enough to give you a free goal head start

nintchdbpict000286457405.jpg

is it time to catalogue the top six teams and their refereeing decisions????

like set up a thread for the pros and cons of each of the teams......as year in year out this shit gets forgotten.....lets get the facts straight after every weekend of who benefitted from poor decisions.

That sounds like a great idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.